Tuesday, August 2, 2011

How I'm Going to Save this Blog.

So as you can clearly see, I've temporarily abandoned this lovely little blog. I've got a plan that I'm working on to remedy this.

Like with Tiny Pink Teacups I'm going to be employing a schedule to help me post often. My posts will be on the days I'm not posting on TPT. This will also include a few new tags.

Tuesday
Baker's Bounty - I do bake a lot so I'll be using Tuesdays to do either a video or a picture/text tutorial for something yummy.

Thursday
Tip Time- I'll be sharing helpful tips for around the kitchen for pretty much anything you can think of.

Saturday
Recipe Reviews - When I try a new recipe I'll be sharing the results, my thoughts, and my personal changes with you.

Right, so new tags are going to be: Baker's Bounty, Tip Time, and Recipe Reviews.

Alright lovelies, I've got to get back to fixing my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment